Saturday, August 12, 2006

Another re-work.....hopefully the last one!!!


Okay.....so I have reworked the leg cuffs, as both my testers commented on how much like shorts the pants still were. If you look at the previous two pics, the leg cuffs are knitted in a wide rib, K3P3. So for this pair, I have picked up less stitches, and done a K1P1 rib, which is tighter. Hopefully this will make the leg cuffs tighter around the legs.
They are lanolising as I type, and when they are dry they'll be winging their way to Switzerland!! I really hope this is the last rework, as I am just itching to start knitting them up to sell, as I have loads of wool and loads of Koolaid!!!!! OOOhsexciting!!!!
I am quietly confident ;)

3 Comments:

Blogger Gemma said...

They look faberooney Sarah, by jove I think you've cracked it! Can't wait to get Leo in a pair!

7:30 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

They are looking fab, Sarah. FIngers crossed they do the job and you can get into mass production ;o)
Nic
xx

7:20 PM  
Blogger Lycka är ~ Onnea on said...

Hello..was wondering what pattern do you use for the shorts you knit? They all look so lovely!!

9:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home