Tuesday, July 04, 2006

Have Koolaid, will dye ;)




Got a scrummy package today......some long-awaited KoolAid!!! Been missing my blues.......so I immediately (and I MEAN immediately.....hehehe) I got some wool out of my BFL stash, and got busy ;)
It has turned out beautifully....I dipped one end of the hanks in Berry Blue (3 sachets)....zapped for 2 mins, checked then re-zapped for 2 mins in the microwave...then did the Ice Blue Raspberry Lemonade (2 sachets) then the Lemonade (2 sachets) at the end....where the blues and the yellow have mixed, the wool has turned turquoise.
Its dry already, the weather has been glorious, so I am just about to ball it up!!!
Wonder whos happy little bottom it will keep dry???

2 Comments:

Blogger Ambermoggie, a fragrant soul said...

that is so gorgeous:) must get some yarn and koolaid and have a go. Where do you recommend for yarn to dye?

7:54 PM  
Blogger Nic said...

OOOh I really need to get busy with the kool aid. I'm scared I'll spoil the lovely wool though!!
N
xx

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home