Sunday, March 19, 2006

Mad March!!!

Cheesy Birthday Grins
Both my boys had their birthdays this week...Daniel was 7 on Monday, and Joel was 3 on Thursday........where did the last 7 years go....its astounding! Makes me feel quite old...but I am still learning new things about being a parent every day. Things change constantly as they grow older, and sometimes the challenges stack themselves up like an impenetrable wall. But we get through it, with help from friends and a few good books :)
I was so proud of my kids this week :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Nic said...

Happy birthday Joel and Daniel!!

1:50 PM  
Blogger Minnieknits said...

Happy birthday to the little guys. Kids are hard work constantly but when you have a good day/week, all the hassle just drifts away and you can't help beaming like a cheshire cat cos you're full to bursting with pride and love for your littl'uns! Enjoy the rest of your week Sarah!

10:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home